- Football isn’t all about glitz and glamour. It’s about hard work, preparation and dedication. It’s about the organisation, planning and creativity of teams behind the scenes, which allows extraordinary things to take place on the pitch. It’s about connection and commitment to communities. In the modern world good football and good business are inextricably linked.
- Launched in 2012 the Football Business Awards celebrate the very best in football business and attract 500 attendees to the ceremony each year.
- The judging panel is made up of Chief Executives of Football Clubs, Professional Football Associations & Grassroots Football Organisations – all individuals whose knowledge, expertise and experience gives them special insight into the challenges and demands of football business success.
- Designed to celebrate the vital influence of business within football the Football Business Awards recognise the organisations, teams and individuals who excel in a variety of business, CSR and football governance disciplines.
- If you have queries about the awards then please get in touch.