Prices & Booking
Book with Confidence
We want you to feel totally confident about booking a seat or table at the Football Business Awards. If we need to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date and if we are unable to run an event within the following 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
The event will include a drinks reception, entertainment, 3 course luncheon and the Awards ceremony
- 12.15 : Drinks reception
- 13.00 : Luncheon & Awards Ceremony
- 16.15 : Cash Bar
- Table of 10 – £3,950 + VAT
- Premium Table of 10 – £4,500 + VAT
- Individual place – £425 + VAT
* Prices include pre-lunch drinks, a 3 course meal and ½ bottle of wine per person, entertainment and attendance at the ceremony.
* Premium tables also include two bottles of champagne and positioning near to the front of the ceremony.
Hospitality Package for 12 : £4,950 + VAT
- Reserved branded area in drinks reception for you to greet your guests
- Logo to be displayed in drinks reception prior to ceremony
- 45 minutes drinks reception
- 3 course dinner
- Photographs to be taken at your table and sent to you and your guests afterwards
- 2 twitter “shout outs” prior to and/or during the ceremony
- Branding on table
- Table positioned close to the stage for the Awards Presentation
- 6 bottles of wine
- 2 bottles of champagne
- Aftershow entertainment and party
- Advertisement in the Football Business Awards 2021 programme
Limited to 8 packages
I would like to book
Our priority is always the health, safety and happiness of our attendees and colleagues, please rest assured that we will follow the official advice and guidance from the UK Government & Health Authorities.
We very much look forward to celebrating with you in person and have chosen The Brewery as our venue as it affords us plenty of space to celebrate together. To ensure that everyone feels safe and comfortable at the event and enjoys the day the following measures will be in place:
On arrival at The Brewery:
- You will be required to show your Covid status (vaccination, negative Covid test or proof of natural immunity) on your Covid pass to demonstrate that you are at lower risk of transmitting the virus to others. Full details available at NHS COVID Pass – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- Not yet fully vaccinated? Please take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the Awards and register the result on the NHS website here Report a COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test result – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). Lateral flow tests are readily available from local pharmacies or can be ordered online here.
- Travelling from abroad? Many national governments have created their own Covid Passports which international travellers may use to prove their Covid status or you can present a hard copy of official documented proof for entry.
Within the venue :
- Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout
- Enhanced cleaning protocols remain in place throughout The Brewery
- Tables will be well spaced and you will be able to order drinks to your table
- Staff will wear face coverings and you are encouraged to do so as you move around the venue should you wish
- All rooms are ventilated using air handling or air conditioning systems which draw in 100% fresh air
- If you would feel more comfortable maintaining social distance we can issue you with a wristband to highlight this to other attendees. Just ask the event staff on arrival