Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD
Phone: 020 7638 8811
- The Brewery has consistently been recognised as one of London’s leading venues for over half a decade. Testament to this are the prestigious awards the venue has received for its service levels, planning and food and beverage offering.
- As the capital’s ultimate event venue the Brewery has hosted events ranging from government conferences, corporate product launches, star-studded charity events and prestigious award ceremonies.
- Travelling to the Brewery by public transport is quick and easy; situated in the heart of the City within walking distance of several Underground and Mainline train stations.
- Closest stations: Moorgate, Barbican and Liverpool Street. The nearest public NCP car park can be found at the Barbican.
Our priority is always the health, safety and happiness of our attendees and colleagues, please rest assured that we will follow the official advice and guidance from the UK Government & Health Authorities.
We very much look forward to celebrating with you in person and have chosen The Brewery as our venue as it affords us plenty of space to celebrate together. To ensure that everyone feels safe and comfortable at the event and enjoys the day the following measures will be in place:
On arrival at The Brewery:
- You will be required to show your Covid status (vaccination, negative Covid test or proof of natural immunity) on your Covid pass to demonstrate that you are at lower risk of transmitting the virus to others. Full details available at NHS COVID Pass – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- Not yet fully vaccinated? Please take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the Awards and register the result on the NHS website here Report a COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test result – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). Lateral flow tests are readily available from local pharmacies or can be ordered online here.
- Travelling from abroad? Many national governments have created their own Covid Passports which international travellers may use to prove their Covid status or you can present a hard copy of official documented proof for entry.
Within the venue :
- Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout
- Enhanced cleaning protocols remain in place throughout The Brewery
- Tables will be well spaced and you will be able to order drinks to your table
- Staff will wear face coverings and you are encouraged to do so as you move around the venue should you wish
- All rooms are ventilated using air handling or air conditioning systems which draw in 100% fresh air
- If you would feel more comfortable maintaining social distance we can issue you with a wristband to highlight this to other attendees. Just ask the event staff on arrival
The event will include a drinks reception, entertainment, 3 course luncheon and the Awards ceremony
- 12.15 : Drinks reception
- 13.00 : Luncheon & Awards Ceremony
- 16.15 : Cash Bar
Dress code – Business casual