Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD
Phone: 020 7638 8811
- The Brewery has consistently been recognised as one of London’s leading venues for over half a decade. Testament to this are the prestigious awards the venue has received for its service levels, planning and food and beverage offering.
- As the capital’s ultimate event venue the Brewery has hosted events ranging from government conferences, corporate product launches, star-studded charity events and prestigious award ceremonies.
- Travelling to the Brewery by public transport is quick and easy; situated in the heart of the City within walking distance of several Underground and Mainline train stations.
- Closest stations: Moorgate, Barbican and Liverpool Street. The nearest public NCP car park can be found at the Barbican.
Our priority is always the health, safety and happiness of our attendees and colleagues, please rest assured that we will follow the official advice and guidance from the UK Government & Health Authorities.
We very much look forward to celebrating with you in person and have chosen The Brewery as our venue as it affords us plenty of space to celebrate together. To ensure that everyone feels safe and comfortable at the event and enjoys the day we will follow all the government recommended guidelines in place at the time. These will be published in due course and also sent out with your tickets.
The event will include a drinks reception, entertainment, 3 course luncheon and the Awards ceremony
- 12.15 : Drinks reception
- 13.00 : Luncheon & Awards Ceremony
- 16.15 : Cash Bar
Dress code – Business casual